Tucked away in North Marana is a full array of complementary and alternative therapies available in the Counseling and Wellness Center of MHC Healthcare.
Most are aware of the benefits of yoga, acupuncture, massage and chiropractic services, but the benefits of mindfulness and meditation are tremendous. Mindfulness has been found to decrease anxiety and depression and increase attention and feelings of well-being.
Come to the CWC and experience complementary and alternative therapies.
- Marana business L-Spa offers massage at the CWC most afternoons. Call 572-1265 for an appointment.
- Come Alive Health, LLC offers acupuncture with Tess Richardson. Call 877-7910 for an appointment.
- Chiropractic Physician Dr. Jason Moyle offers appointments on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. Call 219-7139.
- Mindfulness Meditation is a free community group offered Wednesdays from 5 p.m.-6:30 p.m. Come meditate with Jack Prohaska, LCSW
- Certified YOGA instructor Diana Call offers classes each Tuesday afternoon starting in August at 3:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Call 616-6218 for more info.
The Marana Health Center is located at 13395 North Marana Main Street.